We base our deadlines on an average turnaround of about 2,000-3,000 words/day/translator. Our translators also work evenings and weekends to save you time.
We also have the capacity to cater to tighter and more urgent deadlines by:
- translating overnight and during the weekend;
- taking advantage of the time difference with our teams across the Atlantic;
- calling on more than one translator. In this case, a single editor, qualified in the same areas, will be asked to:
- go through all the documents to create a shared glossary
- list any potential pitfalls and uncommon vocabulary
- set instructions to ensure consistency between each translator, specifically in regard to terminology, the formatting of figures and dates, whether references need to be translated or not and other points
- act as the contact between the translators to answer their questions and share answers between all the other translators
- fully harmonise the final document
- check the final version before delivery
Among our strengths, our clients frequently mention “our responsiveness and flexibility”. When all is said and done, we are committed to meeting the deadlines set by you, however short they may be. Whatever your particular situation, we will always be transparent with you on the process followed in the event of an urgent project.